From Bangkok – One Day Trip
SALE ( $22.94 per person )
Visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market that a top attraction. It is located only 1.5 hours from Bangkok after that go to experience the colorful scenery of selling fruits and food such as noodles from the boats.
- Experience the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, known for its maze of canals. And considered one of the most popular floating markets.
- See coconut brown sugar is made by locals
- Enjoy a longtail boat ride through small canals, local fruit plantations and Traditional lifestyle
Recommended: Private Car to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
( $98.30 per GROUP up to 3-9 persons )
( $31.13 per person )
Experience the scenery of the market along the railway train which is the amazing Thai traditional lifestyle. After that visit the colorful market in the canal at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Experience to take a train ride into the Railway Market
- Enjoy to the long tail speedboat ride in a canal to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Not only spend your time walking but also enjoy eating around the floating market
- The Last, Buy and try traditional Thai dishes. such as Pad Thai, Noodles and Mango Sticky rice
( $57.02 per person )
- Visit the Bang Pa-In Palace
- Likewise, Visit ancient ruins of Buddhist temples and palaces
- Then Visit the biggest reclining Buddha in Ayutthaya, at a length of 42 meters
- Go to Wat Mahatat, where the head of a Buddha is in a tree trunk
- Cruise along the river from Ayutthaya to Bangkok and enjoy lunch