Places to visit in Pattaya are more than the beautiful beaches. Today I would like to recommend the things to do in Pattaya, such as in the last article about Pattaya I recommended to The Pattaya Sheep Farm. But today in this article, I recommend you in everything that you need to know about the attractions in Pattaya. OK. Let’s go!
In the Pattaya article, I have ever recommended to the walking street. For who those love to enjoy the nightlife at Pattaya, alright you don’t miss it. Moreover, the Pattaya attractions such as Pattaya Garden, Tiger zoo, the FROST Magical Ice of Siam, the Sanctuary of Truth, the Mini Siam, etc. (more and more)
So, I will present you for Pattaya tourism like a professional. I will recommend a guideline in the Pattaya package. But you can peace in mind, I just give some guideline. Alright, Let’s go.
( $107.15 per person )
- Journey to Pattaya from Bangkok
- When arriving Pattaya, take a speedboat about 40 minutes to Koh Lan or Coral Island
- And then go freedom with the crystal clear sea water and the sunshine on the white fine sand
- At there you can do many activities like jet skiing and banana boat riding
- If you go to relax, that’s a great place. you can sunbathe all the time
- And you can go swimming or snorkeling
- Then enjoy lunch on the beach
- Before going back to Bangkok, we’ii take you to visit Pattaya Viewpoint at Khao Phra Tam Nak
- This trip duration of approximately 12 hours
( $29.35 per person )
- From your hotel in Pattaya, start the journey at Viharn Sien – Anek Kusala Sala, a unique Chinese, Terracotta Warrior museum.
- Then go to the Laser Buddha Mountain at Khao Chi Chan.
- Continue to Silverlake Vineyard, located in the countryside southeast of Pattaya. A romantic place with a serene atmosphere, the winery is a nice place to spend a few relaxing hours and enjoying the views of the rural, hilly surrounding area.
- After spending around 1 hour at Silverlake you will be transferred back to your hotel in Pattaya.
- This trip is about 5 hours
( $145.62 per person )
- Journey approximately 2 hours arriving at the Sanctuary in Pattaya.
- Meet your English-speaking guide and learn some insights about the elephants
- Gathering up some bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants
- After that walk with your guide through the sanctuary
- Discovering free-roaming elephants in safe, sustainable and ethical environments, and hear their individual stories
- You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants
- After you have met all the elephants, accompany them to a nearby mud spa.
- Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin.
- Next, walk with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants
- Finally, enjoy eating some snacks and seasonal fresh fruits.
- After you’re done at the Sanctuary, drive back to your hotel in Bangkok
- This trip for approximately 8 hours.
Not only this, there are many trips that are interesting.
Update again tomorrow. Please stay tuned!